Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wait Til You See My Smile

So don't you look better now,
Everybody comes around,
Cause you don't really need much,
Just don't go in and you're better ready for whatever,
Saying wait til you see my smile.



I've been meaning to blog this outfit for over a week now!  I'm utterly in love with this dress from So Many Styles, it has such a boho feel to it, which is perfect for my mood lately and the fri.day hair just seems to work a treat!  This outfit brings out my tree lovin' side, I feel like I could spend hours walking through flower fields, taking in the beauty of simplicity.

Yumminess by:

Dress: {SMS}- Hippie Maxi Dress
Hair: Fri.day - Scarlett 2
Earrings: (Yummy) - Gypsy Hoops
Necklace: {Zaara} - Karmuka
Shoes: Maitreya - IXkin

Lyrics from Wait Til You See My Smile by Alicia Keys

0 comments:

Post a Comment