Thursday, September 9, 2010

Plurky Blogger Challenge 2 - Gone But Not Forgotten

This one was haaaaard, so hard in fact that I had to bend the rules just slightly to include a brand that is almost gone :(  The reason for the lateness of this post, given that the challenge actually started on Sunday, is that I've been searching everywhere to see if (madsy) still exists. I can't find it anywhere, so I think I'm safe to use this jacket, which I have loved from the minute I bought it.  Anyway, it's late and I'm tired so I'm keeping this post short and sweet.  To the designers, thank you for enriching the fabric of our Second Lives while you did....gone (or almost) but not forgotten:


Yumminess by:

Hair: .::::Devol::::./ - Knit Boooooo! (No longer available)
Shirt: .:::Devol:::. - Long Tank (No longer available)
Jacket: (madsy) - Lost Sheep Jacket (No longer available)
Pants: -Phoenix Rising- - Facade Jeans (Not available for much longer)
Pose: (with love & squalor) - Heavenly Peach Banquet

0 comments:

Post a Comment