Friday, October 15, 2010

Dirty little freaks

So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways,
All my underdogs,
We will never be anything but loud and nitty gritty,
Dirty little freaks,
Won't you come on and raise your glass...


I've had a few people lately ask where my skin is from because I don't credit it in every post.  This isn't because I want to take anything away from the wonderful designer or because I don't want to share it.  I don't change my skin all that often and I will always credit it when I do like I did way back here.  So if I haven't credited it in a while, it's pretty safe to assume I'm still using the same one.  But for those that are wondering Atomic's Audri Abyss 2 in porcelain by the amazingly talented Miss Ivy Graves is currently rocking my skin world.

Yumminess by:

Dress: -[Addict]-/ Addict - In hibernation Dress (available at Call for Couture)
Socks: (Royal Blue)/ Royal Blue - Sheer Compliments (available at Call for Couture)
Shoes: (Shiny Things)/ Shiny Things - Arcada Pumps
Bracelet: [Skream!]/ Skream - Night Out Bracelet
Necklace: *Ticky Tacky*/ Ticky Tacky - Chain Gang Chockerface
Tattoo (chest) - Flowey./ Flowey - Eternal Love
Tattoo (arm) - Ronsem*/ Ronsem - Pigeon Tattoo
Hair: [e]/ Elikatira - Rumor (available only on the marketplace) <3 <3 <3 the essentials package!
Makeup: Kyoot/ Kyoot - Feline (Dark Pond)
Skin: [Atomic]/ Atomic - Audri Abyss
Pose: (With Love & Squalor)/ With Love & Squalor - Confessions of a Pig
Location: Heartless City

Lyrics from Raise Your Glass by P!nk

0 comments:

Post a Comment