Sunday, October 10, 2010

Everyone's got their chains to break

I've got another confession to make, I'm your fool,
Everyone's got their chains to break, holding you,
Were you born to resist, or be abused?
Is someone getting the best of you?


I love finding new stores I haven't yet raided and stumblebum this week pointed me in the direction of TokiD...I have two words to describe it, SUPER CUTE!

Yumminess by:

Jacket: Aoharu/ Aoharu - Poncho Cardigan
Shirt: (TokiD)/ Tokid - Ruffle Shirt
Jeans: [ATOMIC]/ Atomic - Skinny Ripped Jeans
Boots: *Ordinary*/ Ordinary Designs - Acinonyx
Belt: Nyte 'N' Day/ Nyte 'N' Day - Ginger Belt
Bangles: Dark Mouse - Vintage Nouveau Bangle <-Available at Jewelry Fair
Hair: > Truth < / Truth - Leighton 2
Ring: [Fairy Tale]/ Fairy Tale - Ring @3<-Available at Jewelry Fair
Scarf: (TokiD)/ Tokid - Scarf Knots
Eyeshadow: L.Fauna/ L. Fauna - Basic Shadow Gray
Poses (L-R): SMP/ Slash Me Poses - Takes It Hot 2 & dfo!/Dont Freak Out - [Twiggy] 3 Words, 8 Letters, Say It

0 comments:

Post a Comment