Thursday, October 7, 2010

Plurky Blogger Challenge - It's a Formality Thing

I'm a jeans, shirt and boots kinda girl so the idea of getting all dressed up to me means painting my toe nails!  For some reason, I didn't think that would suffice for this challenge.  Fortunately however, one of the joys of SL is the ability to dabble in things you wouldn't normally do.  So here is my attempt at formality..



I haven't done any major manipulating with photos for a long time, so I'm hoping this has turned out ok.  I don't think it does justice to just how gorgeous a dress it is that I am wearing so i strongly recommend getting over to Phoenix Rising before the 30th of October and snapping it up for yourself for a mere $25L.

Yumminess by:

Dress: -PR-/ Phoenix Rising - Lile's Impression
Hair: Clawtooth/ Clawtooth - Lovely Liz
Necklace: ::je::suis::/ Je Suis - Mysterious Necklace
Earrings: ::je::suis::/ Je Suis - Mysterious Earrings
Makeup (eyeshadow): Tik Tok/ Tik Tok - Makeup 17
Makeup (Mascara): Tyranny D./ Tyranny D - Sad Day (no scar 1)
Pose: ::LoveSick::/ Love Sick - Of Love and Regret
Background: Stock Image from frozenstocks.deviantart.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment