Wednesday, December 1, 2010

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Goldenrod


I wasn't exactly sure what colour Goldenrod was, so I spent some time with my good friend google only to find out that Goldenrod is the colour of a Crayola Crayon.  I figured dressing up as a crayon was probably a touch too easy so instead this was my best attempt at using some yellow hues. 



Yumminess by:

Skin: Curio / Curio - Autumn - Pure
Shirt: [W&B] / Whippet & Buck - Neelia Beaded Yorke Tank (Saffron)
Pants: ::HH:: / House of Hucci - Denim Capri (Gold)
Jacket: Aoharu / Aoharu - Simple Jacket (Brown)
Boots: [SC] / Surf Shack Co - Olea Boots
Belt: [Bukka] / Bukka - Leather Chain Belt (Brown & Gold)
Rings: [AB] / alaMood Botique - Daring Ring Collection (Gold) *Purchased at Shoes Fair, not sure if still available
Earrings: {Zaara} / Zaara - Sarayi Wood Hoops (Gold)
Makeup: L.Fauna - Smokey Cat Shadow (Golden Brown)
Nail Polish: -tb- / Tres Blah - Nail Polish (Yellow)
Hair: [e] / Elikatira - Vivid
Poses: (First Image) dfo! - As I am, (Second Image) dfo! - Heart Dies Down, tea. - Summer Fun Drifting away, marukin - Me Tenir Chaud
Location: Rancho Do Tatu, Embay

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is one of my favorites Maddi, I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you Jewel, you're such a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete