Sunday, January 2, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Cerise

And of course my first post for the new year is a catch up one, i think cerise was the colour of the week, umm  2 weeks ago now.. oops my bad!  I blame lateness on Christmas, New Years and that fact that Dell still has not delivered the computer that I purchased close to a month ago.  But bitching ain't gonna get me caught up so moving right along.


I hope you all had a fabulous New Years and 2011 turns out to be everything you want it to be!  Also, i'm going to be changing a few bits and pieces around on this little patch of dirt I call my blog, starting with the inclusion of the designers names in the credits, I often search this way to find particular stores and find it useful so hopefully you guys will too.

Yumminess by:

Shirt: Khush / Khush - Mia Top by Kirsty Oherlihy
Vest: *Boom* / Boom - Mini Vest by Aranel Ah
Shorts: *Boom* / Boom - Fall Courd Shorts by Aranel Ah
Stockings: DeeTaleZ / Deetalez - Black Nylong Leggings #5 by Steffi Villota
Socks: Pig / Pig - Sock Mit Suspenders by Apatia Hammerer
Boots: [Gos] / Gos - GTFO Boots by Gospel Voom
Hair: fri. / friday - Joanna by Parvarti Monday
Skin: ::Curio:: / Curio - Petal [Light] Ice Queen Pure 2 by Gala Phoenix
Tattoo: [KS] / KoqStar - New Skool Addiction by Landon Mode
Necklace: [skream!] / Skream - Empty Hearts Necklace by Jacqueline Cliassi
Gloves: .:Hermony:. / Hermony - Leather Gloves Fingerless by Hermanni Laville
Pose: fri.day - fedora 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment