Tuesday, January 25, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Indigo

When this road gets crazy and tries to break me
and I've had all I can stand
I can close my eyes no matter where I am
and just be still....



Yumminess by:

Skin: ::DT:: / Dutch Touch - Megan in Cream Basic CL1 by Iki Ikarus
Dress: {Zaara} / Zaara - Mrinali by Zaara Kohime
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix / Nardcotix - Chelo Wedge by Nardya Rousselot
Bracelet: {Zaara} / Zaara - Sadaf Paua Bangles by Zaara Kohime
Eyeshadow: [[Mozz]] / Mozz - Winged Eye Blue/Silver by Arcadia Morrisey
Nail Polish: *Rezlpsa Loc* / Rezlpsa Loc - Plum Nails by Rezipsa Luckstone
Hair: !lamb / Lamb - Honey by Lamb Bellic
Butterflies: *ag* / Alirium Gardens - Butterfly Festa (group gift) by Air Flow
Pose: Glitterati / Glitterarti - Model Set 2 / 13 by Katey Coppola

Lyrics from Still by Tim McGraw

2 comments: