Tuesday, January 11, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Silver


I knew as soon as I saw that the colour for last week was silver that I would finally get the opportunity to use this gorgeous necklace from Grixdale that I picked up during a Project Themory months ago.  I was a little concerned about what I was going to wear with it though, as just a cork didn't really seem appropriate, fortuntely the opening of the new Erractic store solved that problem for me.

Yumminess by:

Skin:  ::DT::/ Dutch Touch - Fay in Cream
Hair: [69] / Sixtynine - Jessica 02
Eyeshadow Layer 1: [Atomic] / Atomic - 2.0 Victim Makeup Alejandro Eyeshadow
Eyeshadow Layer 2: .:Glamorize:. / Glamorize - Glitzy 1 Silver
Lipgloss: Cheap Makeup / Cheapmakup - Seventeen Lipgloss 4
Necklace: Grixdale / Grixdale - Deco Layered Necklace Top
Shorts: Erratic / Erratic - Nikki Sequin Hot Pants
Boots: .*Courtisane*. / Courtisane - Esprit De Sable
Stockings: Erratic / Erratic - Fishnet Wide
Cuffs: Erratic / Erratic - Silver Cuffs
Pose: Glitterati - Nude 7

6 comments:

  1. I love Grixdale and had my eye on that same necklace! you look smokin' hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an awesome necklace and I would highly recommend it! Thank you for the lovely comments as always luna, you brightened my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that necklace but cant find it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolene I think Grixdale is currently closed as the shop is being remodelled. You could try her fantasy shop Aura on the Illusory sim but if it isn't there you will have to wait till she reopens Grixdale towards the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete