Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One of these days



Hi hi, I'm slowing getting back into the swing of this blogging thing.  Trust me when I tell you that you don't wanna know how long it took me to actually get a decent shot out of Second Life.  I'm waaay outta practice.  I'm trying a new picture layout, I've seen a few people do this now and I actually quite like it.  It shows all the detail without redonkulously large pictures slowing down the blog or associated feeds, especially for people on slower connections but we will see, I tend to get bored easily.

Fifty Linden Friday last week was a definite goldmine for the thrifty shopper.  I've been wearing this dress from Tres Blah ever since and, as of about 5 minutes ago, it is still up in Juliette's shop at Lula for $50L so if you haven't got it yet... go go go

Last but not least, I was very humbled last week to have my blog invited to join the Style Academy.  In case you haven't heard of it, it is a somewhat new feed dedicated to high quality style and photography.  It's definitely worth checking out and I'm thrilled to have been invited along for the ride!

Credits

Skin:  Ploom - Maria Smoke in Cream
Dress: Tres Blah - Tank Dress (FLF Item)
Vest: House of Fox - Color Me HOF Blah Vest
Necklace: Tres Blah - Cross Necklace
Hair: Lamb - Wild Nothing
Ring: House of Fox - Forever Young Ring
Bracelet: Naith Smit Designs - Russian Roulette
Shoes & Tights: Maitreya - Maitreya Gold Salience Socks & Tights
Poses: Long Awkward Pose
Location: Offbeat

0 comments:

Post a Comment