Sunday, September 11, 2011

Don't stop 'til it feels right


Hi, how are you all doing?!  Yes, i know this photo is very bright, but i've been having an absolute hell of a time with viewers black screening me, so in the end, I had to pick the best of a bad bunch of shots, hopefully they aren't too awful.  Either way don't let my cruddy photo taking ability sway you from checking out all the yumminess there is.

This dress Maylee Oh released for The Dressing Room last cycle (yes i know, I'm late... sorry!) but it should be available in her shop, if not now, then very soon.  The dress itself does also come with a beautiful big flouncy blue bow and belt, that I am not wearing in this shot, but it screams fun and is so versatile!

The skin I'm wearing is a new release from Apple May Designs that goes by the name of Kat.  I first stumbled across AMD at Pure Juice earlier this year and I have to say whilst that skin was cute, Apple May skins are improving more and more with each release.  There is a sweetness about AMD skins, and I haven't seen too many shapes they don't work on!

Last but not least, I have to totally admit I stole this bag from a blog Harlow Heslop did earlier this week, so thank you Harlow!  The bag is gorgeous and the detail is AMA-ZING!  The bag is mesh, so if you haven't upgraded your viewer yet you won't be able to see it in world.  But upgrading to a mesh capable viewer is worth it, even if it is to just get this bag!

Credits:

Skin: Apple May Designs - Kat Nitro 4 in Pale Tone*
Dress: The Secret Store - Patchwork Dress Ocean 5*
Leggings: League - Merino Leggings
Belt: LeLutka - Anna Belt
Hair: LeLutka - Office Hair
Bracelet: Miel - Friendo Bracelet
Necklace: A:S:S - Narayan Necklace
Sunglasses: Je Suis - Divine Sunglasses
Handbag: Bitch. @ Rustica - Mesh Purse
Shoes: Surf Clothing Co - Olea Boots
Poses: Don't Freak Out
Location: Tableau

*Denotes promotional copies

0 comments:

Post a Comment