Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Don't change your mind, you're wasting light





I fell in love with Lara Hurley Skins at Vintage Fair (I know, I know, I was slow to get on that train!) so upon a visit to the store recently I found the stunning new skin release Emma.  There is absolutely nothing about this skin that I just simply don't adore. 

Also, new handbags make me happy... you need House of Fox in your life!

Credits:

Skin: Lara Hurley - Emma Red/Pale by Lara Hurley New
Hair: !lamb - Stereo by Lamb Bellic New
Jacket: ISON - Hickory Wool Coast by Harry Hyx
Leggings:Kyoot -  Hollander Leggings by Saeya Nyanda (previous FLF release) Newish
Shawl: ~imbue. - Fur Shawl by Kaylahh Anatra (previous TFG release)
Boots: MONS - Snow Boots by Ekilem Melodie New
Nail Polish: *Rezlpsa Loc*  - Raven Nails, French by Rezlpsa Luckstone New
Bag: House of Fox - Steffani Lux Tote by Fashionboi Landar New
Poses: !Bang by Trieste Minuet


0 comments:

Post a Comment