Thursday, February 2, 2012

52 Weeks of Colour - Iron



It occurred to me recently that back in July last year, my little blog turned one, a milestone I really should have celebrated by telling you all just how awesome you are!  Being a very typical Gemini I tend to bore of things very easily, so the fact that I'm still around and doing this is no mean feat, but honestly, I don't know if I'd still be here had it not been for the support that people have shown me.  So, from me to you, thank you <3

In other non gushy news, have you been to Entente yet?  If not, you really should.. super cute basic pieces that are perfect for all the layer obsessed people!

Credits:

Skin: Tres Blah - Gatcha Skin - Date Night by Juliette Westerburg (Previous Season Gatcha prize)
Hair: [Elikatira] - Over by Elikapeka Tiramissu (Mesh Release)
Shirt: -Entente- - Saile Tee by Caelestinus
Vest: -Entente- - Classic Waistcoat by Guarinot
Pants: -Entente- - Classic Chinos by Caelestinus
Shoes: Maitreya - Allegre Ivory by Onyx LeShelle
Wristband: -Entente- Johnny Wrist Scarf by Baudouin
Glasses: {Mon Tissu} - Four Corners Readers by Elie Spot
Ring: Ronsem* - Claddagh Ring by Eow Reverie
Tattoo: Flowey. - Eternal Love Tattoo by Flutter Memel (No LM currently Available)
Pose & Prop: Slove Actually by Flutter Memel (No LM currently Available)

0 comments:

Post a Comment