Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back in Black



I've never liked being boxed much and anyone who knows me, knows my style jumps all over the place with my mood.  After wandering the grid for a few days as a prima ballerina (see last post) and taking another trip the Festival of Sin, I felt the need to go for something a little more edgy. 

My visit to Festival of Sin proved more than fruitful, I absolutely adore these tights from AddiCt and the body suit from Kyoot is just perfect and both of these delicious items are available from the festival.

Also, my random happy for the day is definitely new LeLutka Mesh Hair and a big YAY for the $1L demos finally being scrapped!

Credits:

Skin: The Body Co - Lilac in Ivory by TheBodyCo Resident
Lipstick: The Body Co - Lilac Classic Lipstick by TheBodyCo Resident
Hair: [LeLutka] - Oops Hair by Thora Charron (Mesh)
Top: Kyoot - Idolatry Top by Saeya Nyanda (Available from Festival of Sin)
Pants: -AddiCt- - She Devil Biker Leggins by Kianna Noel (Available from Festival of Sin)
Jacket: BeetleBones - Studded Biker Jacket by Suetabulous Yootz (Mesh)
Sunglasses: [Shade Throne] - Aviators Lite by Undo Hermano
Ring (R) - (Epoque) - Brainwash Ring by Riot Core
Ring (L) - Mons - Catlicious Ring by Ekilem
Belt: Sand Shack Surf Co - Brass Rings Belt by Emma Gilmour
Necklace: HoD - The Crossary by Aydan Darcy
Boots: Maitreya - Radical Boots by Onyx LeShelle (Mesh)
Pose: Di's Opera - Sitting Pretty (modified) (No longer available)
Location: The Mother Road

0 comments:

Post a Comment