Sunday, March 11, 2012

52 Weeks of Colour - Folly


  
I believe in pink
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and
I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn


Credits:

Skin: [Aura] - Briar Ultra Violet - C88 by Tyr Rozenblum (Available from Collabor88)
Hair: ::Exile:: - Bring It On by Kavar Cleanslate (Mesh)
Sweater: Erratic - Melanie Striped Turtlneck by Erratic Rain (Currently on sale)
Shorts: Erratic - Jamie Sporty Shorts by Erratic Rain (Currently on sale)
Socks: Erratic - Striped Socks by Erratic Rain (Currently on sale)
iPod: ::Kaz:: - Babyblue iPod arm band by Kazuya Phlox
Shoes: Neurolab Inc - ShoKs Shoes by Ono Zinner (Mesh)
Bubblegum: [Pink Fuel] - Yum Bubblegum! by Mochi Milena
Pose & Prop: Long Awkward Pose - Skate Chic by Dove Swanson

0 comments:

Post a Comment