Friday, July 20, 2012

Hair Fair - Epoque & Wasabi Pills

Hello my sweets, firstly I must apologise for the lack of posting and particularly for the delay of posting for Hair Fair.  Shortly after my last post, I pinched a nerve in my back and shoulder which rendered me pretty much useless.  Fortunately I'm on the mend now and have lots and lots and lots of hair to inundate you with... aren't you lucky?

First up we have the amazing Epoque


With 4 amazing styles (3 female, 1 male) on offer this year, I really couldn't go past epoque meshy goodness, you really shouldn't either!




Next up is the always amazing Wasabi Pills.


  I have to be honest, I didn't really know a lot about Wasabi Pills until mesh launched, but MissAllSunday Lemon has smashed mesh hair out of the ball park and I just adore her for it.  She also has 4 amazing styles up for grabs at Hair Fair and I love each and every single one of them!


Hair Fair is open now and runs through until the 29th of July.  With a portion of proceeds benefiting Wigs for Kids, I really can not promote this event enough.  If you live under a rock and haven't been to Hair Fair for 2012 yet... get your butts there.... NOW!

Your taxi to Hair Fair awaits.

Credits for Epoque:

Skin: -Glam Affair- Roza Natural 03 (C88) by Aida Ewing (available at Collabor88)*
Hair: Epoque - Stabilizer by Vintage McMillan (available at Hair Fair) (mesh)
Sunglasses: Epoque - Redemption Frames by Vintage McMillan (mesh)
Earrings: [Bellballs] - Cresent Earrings byViollette Vyper
Top: ColdLogic - One.Voice Black/White top by coldLogic (available at One Voice) (mesh)
Pants: Emery - Denim Roses are Red pants by Sunami Beck
Shoes: N-Core - Coquette Platform by Claire Messenger (available at One Voice)
Ring: Pididdle - Lana Ring by Brutus Martinek
Poses: Glitterati by Katey Coppola

Credits for Wasabi Pills:

Skin: -Glam Affair- Roza Natural 01 (C88) by Aida Ewing (available at Collabor88)*
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Zoey by MissAllSunday Lemon (available at Hair Fair) (mesh)
Shirt: *TuttiFrutti* - Colette Mesh Halter Top by Bela Tolsen (mesh)*
Pants: *TuttiFrutti* - Carrie Mesh Jeans by Bela Tolsen (mesh)*
Shoes: Maitreya - Flip Flops Fawn by Onyx LeShelle
Necklace: N-Creation - Metallic Candy Necklace by Nico200 Planer
Bracelet: N-Creation - Simple Bracelet Sweetdreams by Nico200 Planer
Poses: Glitterati by Katey Coppola

*Denotes promotional copies

0 comments:

Post a Comment